1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

For sale 2006 Toro dual hydrolic 36"' Walk behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by parkerstev, Apr 7, 2008.

1. parkerstev

parkerstev LawnSite Member

I am leaving the lawn mowing business. I have a 2006 Toro Proline, Walk behind with only 176 hours on the mower. It is a 36" dual hydrolic zero turn with pistol grip steering. It has an 18 hp Kohler. It comes with a bagger and a stand on sulky to ride behind the mower. The mower is in mint condition. I am asking $3600 or best offer. I am located in Memphis, TN (901)275-4230

I also have a 6'x12' trailer with blower and weed eater racks only 1 year old $1100.00

2. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

can you post some Pics?

3. parkerstev

Yes, I will post some when I get home.

4. parkerstev

Yes, I will post some when I get home. If you want, I can e-mail them directly to you.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

5. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

I would also like pics. Have money and need a 32" or 36" by next week!

6. parkerstev

I tried to post some pictures last night, but my dial up at home is terrible. I will bring the memory card to work and post some tommorrow. You can send me an e-mail to the address listed above and I will e-mail pics first thing tommorrow.

7. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

parker- we can't email each other on this site. It's in the rules. If you have them posted on another site where you can provide a link to us, that should work fine.

8. parkerstev