for sale:2007 gravley 34z

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Curb Appeal Lawn Service, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Curb Appeal Lawn Service

Curb Appeal Lawn Service LawnSite Member

I have a 2007 Gravley 34z 17 hp kawi w/mulch kit and extra blades with side discharge cute for sale. Hours on this unit is 22 as of today.Reason for selling is unit just doesn't meet expectations.Excellent condition just a few scratches. Price is $5000.00.......If intrested you can call me at 501-952-4560....Thanks Aaron.

2. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Isn't that alittle high? I was quoted $4500 new from a dealer. Why doesn't it meet expectations?

3. Curb Appeal Lawn Service

The price here in Ark. was $5400. Sounds like they are much cheaper your way.I guess the mower does ok, but my customers have gotten used to their lawns being taken care of with my walker and I guess they are spoiled to that so they tend to complain a little.

4. Grayt Invesments LLC

Grayt Invesments LLC LawnSite Member

New 34Z's over here are $4600, but you are including the mulch kit, etc.

So, your customers didn't like the cut? I've been contemplating a 34Z so I can get larger lawns done quicker, and have the ability to get through gates.

5. Curb Appeal Lawn Service

I think they have all gotten spoiled to my walker. The cut is ok but if you have ever used a walker before there is a big difference between the two in my opinion.

6. lonnie

lonnie LawnSite Senior Member

I have never owned a walker but i love the way my 34z cuts.

7. Curb Appeal Lawn Service

Hey Lonnie, do you have any trouble with it clumping in higher grass with the mulch kit,if you have one?

8. Curb Appeal Lawn Service

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

What model Walker do you have ? What year ? What size deck ?

10. lonnie

lonnie LawnSite Senior Member

No I dont have any problems at all with clumping. In fact the deck stays amazingly clean. I was having a problem the last couple of months with leaving windrows but I changed the spark plug and got my rpm's back. I used to run walk behinds and the 34z is so much better.