for sale: 32" stander and 34" exmark ztr

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by S man, Apr 23, 2008.

1. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Here are two mowers in excellent condition with low hours. The stander has 33 hrs and I want $3800 for it. It has the 15 kaw kai engine. The phazer has 76 hrs and I want $3700 for it. Both have/come with mulch kits that cost extra when I bought them. Both are still under full mfg. warranty. I would take $7000 firm for both. Any questions let me know.
    Thanks

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

2. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

why are you selling them? did't you just get the stadard?

3. Danielslawnservice

Danielslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

is the standers height adjustment hard to move from lawn to lawn?? pick-up only? willing to travel??? im in chicago....

4. S man

Mowerboy, I did just get the stander but I need something different than the two mowers I have, having these two really isn't working the best for me. The mowers are great though and am sad to see the stander go.

The height adjustment is easy if you put something under it to get the casters high enough to pull out and adjust. It's like a fixed deck w/b but heavier.

5. Danielslawnservice

Danielslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

thanks willing to ship or deliver or meet.....?????????

6. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Can i have your Zip code S-Man , iam wanting a 32 to add to the collection. !

7. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

What are you gonna get to replace them?

8. S man

Most likely a dixon blackbear 34". Believe me chase, I thought about it and think it's the best move for my biz right now. Next year I'll break into bigger props and get a 48-52".

9. S man

Forgot to add, by selling both and getting one solid ztr, I will be putting some money 1k or more back into the bank.payup
    Let any guys who know know that I'm selling them. Thanks

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I"ll keep ya in mind! i might be buying out another lawn company, so i may need a few more mowers !