1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 48” Walker Diesel Commercial Mower Nice Shape Runs Great

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by tglasslawncare, Nov 19, 2007.

1. tglasslawncare

tglasslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

For Sale 48” Walker Diesel Commercial Mower Nice Shape Runs Great

Walker model D. Diesel Engine runs great. Mower has a 48” mowing deck. Mower is in very good condition and works very well. Mower has around 1180hours which is nothing for the Kubota Diesel. Cuts and bags very well. The machine has it usual flaws with some minor scuffs and pealing paint but overall very good condition. The mower could use a routine seasonal service. For example it pulls a little to right when driving and the glow light telling that the engine is warm is missing. Also could use a blade sharpening. None of these issues effect mowing machine is usable as is. Item is for pick-up only. I am located near North Huntingdon / Irwin PA exit 67 off the turn pike zip is 15642.

Please note: I am going to keep the lights and arm rest and they will not be included in the sale.

Please note: Machine is being sold as is since it is used equipment. I will not guarantee any part of the mower. I will say it works very well and should not need any major repairs. It is used so bid accordingly.

Please note: New hour meter was installed at 900 hours. Machine now reads around 265. The hour meter was replaced approximately 20 hours after it stopped working.

Price $5200 Call or email Phone is 724-747-7173