For Sale 52" Scag Turf Tiger

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mike Blevins, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

2003 Turf Tiger with 23 horse kawaski 545 hrs. This mower is in great shape. It runs and tracks excellent. I run Amzoil synthetic oil and change every 50 hrs. As you can see it is not hurt. $6500.00 OBO. Have a new Blade Blocker and extra blades that go with it. Will throw in new Jungle Jims Redmax ebz 8000 blower rack also.

Bays mower 003.jpg

Bays mower 008.jpg

Bays mower 002.jpg

Bays mower 021.jpg

Bays mower 023.jpg

2. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

That is one clean scag turf tiger, do you actually cut with that, cuz I cant tell.

3. cpel2004

I have one, but I wish it was a way you could make it go faster. i love mine but it has over 1k hours on it

4. Mike Blevins

Yes it is clean. I wash and wax it! I think clean equipment sends a message to your customers. I do get asked if that is a display model by other lawncare companies. The say their dirty machines are the working models. :laugh:

5. cpel2004

I wish I could keep my equipment that clean.

6. Mike Blevins

May take 61 Turf Tiger on trade. I have picked up larger accounts need a larger size deck. This mower will not disappoint. You can bump up the 23 to a 27 with carb change.

7. Mike Blevins

Back to the top.......

8. cpel2004

Hey Mike tell me more about the Carb change and the larger air filter, thanks

9. Mike Blevins

It was a good discussion on here awhile back about bumping up horsepower on kawasaki engines. My Scag dealer And I were talking one day about deck size compared to horsepower. He asked me if I thought the 23 horse was enough for the 52 " deck. I told him it was an awsome combination in my opinion. To make a long story short he told that the 23,27 were the same egines with the same ccs and all the difference was the carbs. He told me for around 375 dollars I could bump it up to 27 horse. A few people on here argued the info until they did some research and learned it was the truth.

10. cpel2004

Thanks bud