1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: 6 1/2 X 12 tandem axle open trailer w/ramp

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Illini_Fan, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Illini_Fan

Illini_Fan LawnSite Member

I have one that has about 3500 miles on it if I were to guess. I bought it with new tires and white spoke wheels.It has 3500 lb axles. It is 1 yr. and 4 mos. old. $1000 firm and no tax. Phone me at 815-674-4180
  2. nick-bigfootlawn

nick-bigfootlawn LawnSite Member

Id take that in a heart beat if it were closer to Ohio
  3. Illini_Fan

I have friends that have trucks and probably could work something out or I could meet you in Indy.

I sent you a PM, Nick

4. William Camp

William Camp LawnSite Member

do you have pics and where is pontiac Il

5. Illini_Fan

95 miles on I-55 and I will take some today. It is in excellent condition with some rock chips on the front.
  6. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

could you post some pics please!
  7. Illini_Fan

Here are some pics of similar trailers. The big pic is a 16' and the little one is a 12' like mine. The only difference is mine does not have the set-back jack, it is up, right behind the hitch. Also, mine has a heavy duty ramp that is 4.5 feet and will fold over flat. I was unable to get actual pics, because I had to leave to get to a landscape show. If you are not in a hurry, I can get actual pics in about 3 weeks when I return. My brother is there and could handle a sale for me. Please, call me with any questions, at 815-674-4180.

utility trailer.jpg

utility trailer.jpg