For Sale - Cub Cadet 1863 w/ 60" plow

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by KPM, Feb 9, 2007.

1. KPM

KPM LawnSite Member

This tractor is a beast with only just over 900 hours. I am selling a Cub Cadet 1863 tractor. I think it is a 1994 model. Back when the made them like tanks!

18HP Kohler V-twin-cylinder engine Hydrostatic drive Hydraulic lift. It has a 54" deck with mulching kit; 150 lb wheel weights; 60" Cub Cadet plow with hydraulic lift kit. I will also include a set of tire chains.

I replaced the hydro drive two years ago. New tires on the front. Rear tires still have plenty of wear. Serviced regularly with our other mowers.

The tractor cuts great and plows like a small truck. I need to sell to buy a new landscape trailer and walk-behind for the spring. The tractor is also for sale locally, so first come first served!

These mowers still sell for over $1,800 without the accessories. The blade wheel weights and chains are only two years old and are worth another $650. I am selling the whole package for $2,250!

2. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you have any pics?

3. KPM

KPM LawnSite Member

I will post pictures tomorrow. I just used the plow today. I was clearing a large church parking lot and used the cub to do the drive around the rectory. I pushed 8 - 10 inches of small on a narrow drive that was about 100 feet long. The Cub ate it up.

4. robbo521

robbo521 LawnSite Senior Member

would like pictures to please.