FOR SALE!!! Dump Trailer w/Leaf Vac

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by S3Scooter, Jan 17, 2007.

1. S3Scooter

S3Scooter LawnSite Member

-2006 Bri Mar Little Rascal Dump Trailer. 10'x7' 10,000# dump w/electric break.

-2001 Billy Goat leaf vac w/20H.P. Briggs Van Guard, no hour meeter but low hours. New hose clear hose used this season only.

-Vac is custom mounted on the rear of the trailer, is removable. A custom wooden box built on the trailer for leaves, and a set of smaller sides for the rest of the year come with it. I will not separate, as there is custom fabrication on the rear of the trailer to match the machine.

-I have well over $10,000 in the wrapped up in it, I am willing to let it go for $8500. I have never seen another one like it, it is an awesome set up. I will post a couple of pics, they are from my cell so they are no that great. I am willing to deliver for a fee, or if you are a long distance, half way.

This set up has gone through a lot of trial and error, and it can really move some leaves. I do have some local interests, but as I told them first come first serve.

It will not let me post the pics because I have already posted them in other threads, so I will take new ones. Until then PM me your e mail address, and I will shoot you over some picks. If you can recieve pic on your cell, text me and I will send them that wasy too.

Scott

2. S3Scooter

Cell # (540)308-5665

S3

3. S3Scooter

I know this is the wrong time of year for leaves, but is also a 10,000 Lb. dump trailer.

4. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not interested in buying it, I have my own, but I'd love to see pics. if you could post some.
    thanks,
    Matt

5. S3Scooter

Search the Pictures forum the thread "Success!!!". I posted the pics their, so it wont let me post them here.

S3

6. S3Scooter

Bump!!!!!!

7. S3Scooter

Bump!!!!!!

8. hemisareslow

hemisareslow LawnSite Member

9. S3Scooter

Thanks Brother I could not figure out how to do that.

S3

10. S3Scooter

Bump!!!!!!!!! Anyone for $8,000.00?