FOR SALE: Exmark ZTR, Billy Goat, Meyer Plow

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Stripe This, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Stripe This

Stripe This LawnSite Member

Exmark Lazer Z HP, 56” Triton Deck, 23 HP Kawasaki with 1191 hours, currently working in the fleet. Extra set of blades.
    $4000

Billy Goat HTR Debris Loader. 16 HP Vanguard. Tailgate mount with hose. Always stored indoors. Low hours. Oil/Filter changed.
    $1800

7’ 6” Meyer plow with MDII mount and wiring for 2003 Chevy/GMC. Spare pump, spare touch pad, jack, shoes.
    $1200 OBO

Reason for selling: All equipment has been replaced with newer, updated equipment. As the company grows, so does our need to buy bigger and more productive equipment. I will do my best to post pictures. All equipment located in Morris County, NJ. Can deliver within a reasonable distance for a fee. Otherwise, local pick-up needs to be arranged. Any questions, please ask.

2. Stripe This

Plow, we have the frame and mount as well.

Anna&Plow 022.jpg

3. Stripe This

Anyone? Leaves are here and snow is on the way.

4. Clarkman320

Clarkman320 LawnSite Member

Any pics of the Leaf Loader? I'm interested but the distance between us is what is holding me back.

5. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

6. Stripe This

Clarkman,

I will do my best to take pics...the main unit is tucked in the corner of the garage, the neck is in the shed. If you're coming from Indy to grab it, I will get you pics. It was in service for 4 Fall seasons at most, when we vacuumed 20 houses at best per year.

7. Stripe This

Kootoo-

Not here to get insulted. There was a gentelman here last year that wanted to give me $300 just for a part off the frame. Meyer wanted $500 for it. This plow comes with two pumps, two touch pads, jack, and shoes. Just that alone is over $500.

8. Stripe This

Meyer Plow has been sold. Will finally post pics of the Billy Goat. Thanks for looking.

9. Stripe This

Pics of the debris loader....make money this Fall by becoming more productive.

DSC02878.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02882.jpg

10. JerseyGreen

JerseyGreen LawnSite Member

About what year is the leaf loader, how does it run? Im interested and only a few hours away from you, Im just outside of atlantic city, I could pick it up.