For Sale: Ferris Wb 48" Hydro Cut. Single Hydro Belt Drive.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by turf doctor evansville, May 9, 2007.

1. turf doctor evansville

turf doctor evansville LawnSite Member

I Purchased This From A Home Owner Last Year. I Am Not Sure Of The Year But It Is In Extremely Nice Mechanical And Cosmetic Condition. This Machine Can't Have More Than 200-250 Hours On It. I Used It For Around 2 Hours Per Week Last Year And Have Since Bought A Ferris Comfort Control Dd With A 52" Deck Since Picking Up A Few More Accounts That Require A Walk Behind. The Machine Is Virtually Flawless And Operates As It Should. I Believe The Motor Is A 14 Hp. I Do Not Have The Grass Deflector Safety Shield On The Discharge Of The Deck. It Is A Kawasaki With A Cast Iron Sleeve. Plenty Of Power To Pull My Big 215 Lb. Ass Around Like Nothing On A Velke That Was New Last Year When I Purchased The Machine. I Am Looking To Sell For $1750 With The Velke Or $1575 Without.

If Interested, Call Me And I Will Submit Pictures Or You Can Just Come Take A Peek At It And Mow My Grass If You Want While Testing It Out. The Unit Is Located In Evansville, Indiana.

Scott
    812-421-8212 / 730-430 Cst
    812-459-0923 Cell

I Will Need To Somehow Get An Email To Send Pics To. Calling Is Always The Best.

2. turf doctor evansville

i will take $1200.00 for the mower w/out the velke. price is firm.

scott
    812-459-0923

3. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Put it on ebay. The same mower just went for 1625 picked up.

4. turf doctor evansville

i plan on it....thanks for the suggestion.

scott

5. wolfsburg57

wolfsburg57 LawnSite Member

Can I see some pics? I'm up in Indianapolis and need a good mower.

6. turf doctor evansville

it is currently being serviced at my dealer. i will take pics later today after i pick it up and post asap. the mower will be going on ebay no later than thursday so if anyone is interested you need to contact me asap. the price of $1200 is in no way negotiable. please don't ask if i will take less.

scott hargett
    812-459-0923

7. Harrity

Harrity LawnSite Member

Did this ever sell on Ebay, or do you still have it?

8. Hovey's Lawn Care

Hovey's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I would love to see some pics!