1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: HRC216 Honda 21" Commercial Walk Behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by nitroguy, Oct 20, 2008.

1. nitroguy

nitroguy LawnSite Member

Hello -

I had a lawn mowing "business" for a while, that I recently got out of, and need to sell my mower. I, at most, had 8 small clients a week, could get them all done in a day. Needless to say, the mower has hardly any wear on it.

I got it in January of 2004, and haven't had a bit of trouble with it. I've changed the oil about every 3 months (waaay overkill), and put on a High-lift blade. I haven't had to replace any parts for wear, or breakage. I adjusted the throttle cable once.

I went out to start it recently, and it wouldn't start. So, technically it's non-running, but I would imagine someone with know how could fix it really easily. It really is a great mower.

I honestly don't know how much this thing is worth, so I don't know what to ask. I know I paid $1100 for it 4 years ago, and I know it's basically brand new (but I also know it's not running, so I'll take a hit for that).

I'll consider most offers. Email preferred. phillip.christiansen@gmail.com

2. nitroguy

nitroguy LawnSite Member

Sorry, I couldn't find the edit button.

I realized that I did break a starter cord on it, and replaced the recoil assembly. Other than that, I haven't had to replace anything.

Thanks for looking. Pictures available upon request.