1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

For Sale LT-Rich WB-36

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by earthworksindiana, Feb 17, 2010.

1. earthworksindiana

earthworksindiana LawnSite Member

Great machine for early Spring applications...Lighter than a ride on spreader/sprayer...
  2. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I have seen these units with a velke on on it.This one is rear wheel drive and would pull it good.
  3. earthworksindiana

Has factory drilled holes for a velke on the rear plate. I needed the workout so I never installed one. The rear wheel drive was designed for this application.
  4. Snapper12

Snapper12 LawnSite Senior Member
    from CE MO

Man... This would be perfect. I just can't justify the price right now.
  5. JeffW0011

JeffW0011 LawnSite Member

If your still up tonight text me at 3176269922...otherwise call me tomorrow
  6. JeffW0011

I can meet you tomorrow to look at this. I am not that familiar with LT Rich products. If I like it and we make a deal can have the cash in your hand by the end of the day. Call me after 9 if you can.

7. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Jeff, hope you get it. that looks like a sweet machine. I agree, slap a velke sulkey (or cheaper brand) on the back of it and you have a ride-on for CHEAP! a lot more maneuravable than a permagreen and about the same size. Looks like the sulkey would need a long arm on it though...
  8. JeffW0011

Looked at it today and took it for a spin. Real nice and clean machine. Seller is a real good guy to. I don't know about the velke....I'm a big guy and think that might put a lot of stress on this guy. But walking versus pushing 80lbs around all day....no brainer...perfect for me to...for the size of most of my yards and the number of lawns and the size of my bank account I was going to have a hard time justifying a ride on spreader/sprayer and most the used ones I have looked at were beat to hell.....I think this deal will be sealed in the morning.
  9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Congratulations, it looks like a very nice machine !!
  10. earthworksindiana

Machine and Tray are both SOLD!!!! Thanks