1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Mini Skid Steer - Dump Trailer - Pickup

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by OX Landworks, Dec 2, 2007.

1. OX Landworks

OX Landworks LawnSite Member

Due to a career change I am selling all of my equipment. This is very nice equipment, I bought all of it new myself.

Mini Skid Steer: Finn Eagle with only 160hrs. 25 HP Kohler Engine. This is a great machine, very low hours, and has given me no problems!
    Attachments Include: -Pengo auger drive like new - 36" Pengo Auger, great for planting trees - 9" Pengo Auger All for Only $10,500

Dump Trailer: 12' x 6.5' PJ Dump Trailer with the 7,000lb axles (most only have 3,500lb axles), 2' sides, 6' ramps, 3-way gate. Less than two years old! Excellent Condition. Asking $4,500

Pickup: 1999 Dodge Ram 3/4 Ton. nice pickup that has given me no problems at all. Only $5,000

I need to liquidate this stuff fast so I've priced it cheap! If you are interested in any of this equipment then we need to talk, I'll entertain any and all offers. If you want to take it all, then I'll make you a package deal you can't refuse. Call anytime 405-880-6776 (Oklahoma)
  2. Freshcut Lawn Care

Freshcut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Can you send me some pictures or post them.

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

yes pics please
  4. OX Landworks

Here are a few pics that I took at the first of this year. I will send you, and anyone else who is interested, more detailed pictures. I just have to take them tomorrow.

Trailer & Machine1.jpg

Add 3.jpg
  5. advanced irrigation

advanced irrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from tx

is the truck a diesiel?
  6. OX Landworks

The pickup has a gasoline V-8 360. Since it's gas it has cost me less in fuel than operating a diesel
  7. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Is the Dodge 4x4?
  8. OX Landworks

Yes, I will sell the auger and bits sepratly, as long as you want the drive and both augers. I have not thought about a price for those three items, I'm open to offers. Let me know what you think it's worth.
  9. OX Landworks

No, it's not a 4x4.