FOR SALE....Mini utility truck 4x4

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mowman16, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Mowman16

Mowman16 LawnSite Senior Member

For sale is a Suzuki carry 4x4, three cylinder (45 hp.) gas with a four speed stick. The truck has a class 3 2'' receiver on the front and back. It comes with two sets of almost new tires, Carlile all trail II and street tires. It has lots of LED lights on it, a light bar and a diamond plate aluminum tool box.
    These vehicles are usually compared to a Gator or off road utility vehicle, but this one is licensed and street legal. It has a 6' plow that comes with it, it plows snow GREAT. I don't want to sell the truck but I need a bigger truck to pull my trailer (16' with 2 Lazerz). Will post more pix soon. $7,000 with plow....$6,500 or best without, Must see and drive.

plows 008.jpg

This picture was taken some time ago....before other accessories.

plows 008.jpg

2. Mowman16

Bumping.....

3. Duncan90si

Duncan90si LawnSite Member

I have always wanted one of these. Maybe in a few years I can afford to drop the money on one. Free bump for you.

4. Mowman16

Anyone interested?

5. Mowman16

bumping.....

6. hobbsd

hobbsd LawnSite Senior Member
    from west wi

did you actually try to pull your rig with this thing?:laugh:

7. zero_turn_mowers

zero_turn_mowers LawnSite Senior Member

What is its top speed & what is the weight cap. in the bed and towing? Looks like a neet little rig, we have been using the Gator's for years (6x4) they work really well being low profile and will pull anything.

Tim

8. Mowman16

Top speed is around 65 mph (no load). I don't know what the max is but I have had 800 lbs. of bag salt in it, and it was asking for more. You can pull anything with it as long as you don't mind going 25-35 mph. If you use Gators you would love this, it has HEAT and the windows go down, wipers that clean the WHOLE windshield, a radio, 4x4 Hi & Low, push button diff lock & electronic locking hubs. Think of it as a normal truck in the size of a gator. Oh yea, and it's street legal. Need I say more?

9. Mowman16

more pics
    .....lawnsite errors. maybe later

10. Mowman16

Try this again...
    New pix 014.jpg
    New pix 016.jpg
    New pix 017.jpg
    [/ATTACH]

New pix 014.jpg