1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

For Sale New Holland LS180

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by alwinefarms, Feb 18, 2010.

1. alwinefarms

alwinefarms LawnSite Member

I am selling my New Holland LS180 skid loader: 2 speed, aux. hydrailics, deluxe cab kit w/ door window and heat, 3100 hrs., very well maintained and taken care of. located in SCPA call Andy at 717-465-4976

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Price and pics of the machine will help sell it
  3. alwinefarms

alwinefarms LawnSite Member

$13000 delivery available anywhere

ls180 003.JPG
  4. savariapaysage

savariapaysage LawnSite Member

Hey there,

I'm in Canada looking for the exact same machine at the local New Holland dealer.

Maybe you can help me with something...

The one I'm looking for is a 2001 NewHolland LS180 with 1800 hrs. 15 000$ CAN (these are more expensive here in Canada)

I was wondering how much should I be prepared to invest in the next 500-1000 hours (typical maintenance at this stage)?

Seeing that you are passed 3000 hrs, except regular basic maintenance, did you put a lot of money on this machine?

Would be nice to hear from you soon.

5. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I purchase the same year LS180 3 yrs ago w/ 1100hrs & brand new stickers on tires machine for $13,500... machine was always housed indoors & currently still is.. THis machine can pick/up a skid of anything (<=#3500). The only thing I cannot pick up w/ it is 2'X2'X6' wall block. I got a great deal from a friend, but will say it is dependable. Currently has around 1450 hrs! good luck w/ sale & whoever purchases this machine. It has high lift & can fill triaxle trucks too. It is equiped for hi-flow hydrolics as well!
  6. Turfdude

sorry, mine is open cab... heat would have been great for last few snow storms!
  7. exclusive contracting

exclusive contracting LawnSite Member

i see that you have chains on the front of the skid do they help in the snow thank you i just purchased a brand new 185 a year ago good luck
  8. Turfdude

why would u place chains on front wheels.. when clearing black top a lot of the times, the bucket is down & front tires are elevated .... yes???
  9. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

A "good" operator should be able to keep all 4 tires on the ground while scraping with the bucket.
  10. Turfdude

It all depends on amount of snow, etc, but when its 16", 22" & 28" snows, I beg to differ w/ you!!!