For sale or trade-Gravely Pro-Stance 34", 19hp Kawasaki

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by trainerboy, Jun 22, 2009.

1. trainerboy

trainerboy LawnSite Member

I left out an important part.....It has a 19hp Kawasaki Kai with the commercial air cleaner.

I also have the 2 piece mulch kit for it. That might be 2 little helpful things to know.

2. trainerboy

Thanks, I take pretty good care of my stuff. I'm a little anal about it sometimes.

I see you use a Dixon.
    My main mower is an '07 Dixon Kodiak 52". It has been a damn good mower. I haven't seen anything even come close to beating its cut quality. I don't think Dixon gets enough praise on this site. I think they can hang with any of them. That is just my opinion.

3. cphillips0053

cphillips0053 LawnSite Member

Not wanting to step on any toes nor hijack your thread but.... to have a nice new mower, new truck and fairly new good looking trailer, I don't think health insurance should be too far out of reach for you. Especially when part or all of your income depends on your health. Take it from me because I've seen it happen. One big hospital visit and it can ruin the rest of your life. Yeah... health insurance isn't the least bit cheap but they have very reasonable policies to protect you from those "home runs" that come in the mail with 6 figures on 2 pieces of paper.

BTW: Nice mower :)

4. trainerboy

I actually have a pretty good accident insurance policy just not the good ol' garden variety health insurance. I know I need it and it is in the near future.

5. cphillips0053

cphillips0053 LawnSite Member

Heart attack / stroke don't fall in to the accident category.
    Those come with a hefty price tag!

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I agree 100% with you about the Dixon ... it simply doesn't get the recognition that it deserves !!

7. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

Still have that mower? I might be interested.... Oklahoma to idaho...hmmmm

8. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

That's a long way !!

9. trainerboy

Yes, I still have it. I wouldn't be against shipping it. I have no idea what the freight would run though.

Let me know if it something you would want to pursue.

10. trainerboy

Bump to the top.....

I have this for sale locally as well so if there is anyone out there siting on their hands. NOW is the time. IF you find another one of these with this low of hours so close to coming off the showroom floor it probably won't be this cheap.....

Speak now or forever drive your slow belt drive walk-behind.:walking: