For Sale or Trade!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Borsenik9, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Borsenik9

Borsenik9 LawnSite Member
    from MI

Let's try this again- really want to move this truck, will consider all trades especially ones that include a 3/4 ton truck and cash.
    I have a 1997 GMC Cab Forward for sale. It has the Isuzu 350 gasser with just over 14,000 miles, 8x10' dump bed with treated lumber sides about 2.5' high, GVW is 13,250 and truck weighs around 6500 I believe. I bought this truck from a dealer that got it in from a hospital- they used it for plowing and salting, and for fert tanks in the summer, so the underneath is coated with surface rust. It still has the Western Uni-mount hook up without the blade, and has two rear hydraulic hook-ups for a salter as well as a digital salter control box in the cab- but no salter. It is an automatic and runs like a champ- spins the rear duallies no problem. It is 2WD. The exterior of the truck looks great, no rust, all glass perfect. It has AM/FM/Cassette, no power windows or locks. This will make a great small dumper for someone with a lot of life left. I am a high school teacher and own my own small hardscape install company and thought I wanted another truck, but now I would rather have the money. I don't know if I will be able to load pictures or not, but I would be happy to email them to you individually if you'd like. I am asking a FIRM $8,600
    I just bought the truck about two months ago and put the sides on it as it was a flatbed dump. I also have a hard plastic floor to put over the treated lumber dump floor that I haven't installed. I am having "buyer's remorse" in the sense that this winter has sucked and I would rather have the money in my pocket now. Anyway, I am in the process of fixing some minor things on the truck like- the "vacuum" light has started coming on recently- think it is a leak in the vacuum assist brake line or canister. It is in the shop to be fixed. Also replacing battery (as it seems to drain when not started for a time) and having the hydraulic resevoir tank fixed (hole in top from its years of salting) as well as looking at the driveline and U Joints. This truck was purchased from a dealer that had gotten it from a hospital- they used it to plow and salt in winter and had fert tanks on it in summer- so there is a decent amount of rust underneath. Tires are ok, probably 40-50%, if I put it into service this spring it will get 6 new ones. The dump bed is 10'x8'x2'- I think it will hold about 5 yards of mulch. The floor of the cab is fine, no real rust on cab. Phone number is 989-213-4573. Let me know what else I can help you with. Thanks

You can see the pics on the thread labeled "1997 GMC Cab Forward for sale" or I can email them to you.

2. Borsenik9

from MI

It's a great truck, I just need some cash and would like a 3/4 ton-ANY OFFERS?
    :sleeping:

3. Borsenik9

from MI

I know my price is good, but looking for some offers.