For the bulk buyers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mycannon, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Mycannon

Mycannon LawnSite Member

Anyone have any suggestions where I can buy bulk edger blades, Trimmer line like shin, mower blades and oil. I have spent way to much money paying retail and it would be nice if I could get wholesale at bulk.

2. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

Goto eBay and look up Russo Power Equipment under the ebay stores. They have good prices.

3. ztrx

ztrx LawnSite Member

Rotary, Prime Line, Silverstreak, J-Thomas to name a few

4. Mycannon

Mycannon LawnSite Member

Yeah I looked at russo before they are good prices have you ever order anything from them

5. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, Order stuff all the time... great prices and fast shipping..

Another one to try is j-thomas.com

good prices too!

Russo's is running great prices on ebay for blades, edger blades and oil filters.

6. Mycannon

Mycannon LawnSite Member

will russo's adjust the prices on shipping because thats whats killing me I'm only saving a dollar or 2 from retail store here.

7. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

I am sure, that just for you, they will adjust their standard practices of doing business, but only to make you happy.

8. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I have used mowmore before and with an order of $250 they have free shipping. I have been rather pleased with the service and the products. I had a problem with my spring order this year and emailed them and they fixed the problem with no hassle

9. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

check these guys out they seem to have pretty good prices.. i buy all my edger blades oil filters etc. and save alot vs. the dealer.
    http://www.mowmore.com

they seem to have everything u could need plus you can get a catalog from them so u dont always have to look up your parts on line.

10. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

J-Thomas.com is my vote.