For the Golfers

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by MAGLIGHTING, Feb 20, 2009.

1. MAGLIGHTING

MAGLIGHTING LawnSite Member

I can't complain, 75 degrees and scenery like this in late Feb.. My clients home ,where I'm doing a 375 fixture install, is 30 feet above the Riviera country club in Pacific palisades California . Today I took these photos with my Nikon point and shoot from the backyard. I'm told the guy dressed in black is the tournament leader Phil Mickelson. It is being shown on the Golf channel and tomorrow and Sunday on CBS. But if you're a Golf fan you probably know that. here are a few of the several shots I took today. Enjoy

DSCN0304.jpg

DSCN0310.jpg

DSCN0312.jpg

DSCN0294.jpg

2. MAGLIGHTING

Here's my clients home. He's a member of the Riviera country club and he's having a party here tomorrow to celebrate the completion of his new home. Several of the Pro golfers are supposed to attend. Those photos I took are at the 8th hole on the golf course.

DSCN0306.jpg

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Wow, that is a beautiful home Mike. Would love to see some finished pics on that one. Congrats!

4. tonyGub

tonyGub LawnSite Member

Very nice Mike
    Please do post photos and get me an autograph from Phil.

5. MAGLIGHTING

Thanks Tim, Glad to hear that new job is going to work out for you. keep us posted as things progress. Tony, It may look like I'm close from the photos but I'm actually a pretty good distance away and outside of the Golf course property. Unfortunately I won't be around for the party tomorrow so no autograph chance, I'll be working on a different project.

6. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Nice pics Mike! So that is what green grass looks like. I have forgotten. :)
    Beautiful home.

Keith

7. LightYourNight

LightYourNight LawnSite Member

so jealous of your location. phils the man.