For the justmowit style companies

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kc2006, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe they forgot to pay their hosting bill?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. JohnnyRocker

JohnnyRocker LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe the guys working for them realized they could push a 21 inch mower all day for themselves instead of for him.

3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

For all you guys that wanted their trucks this might be your opportunity to buy cheap at the auction.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

Could be...put I suspect something different than the going out of business, etc.

5. 205mx

205mx LawnSite Silver Member

He got some bad gas I think
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Why didn't he take Beano?

7. grassmonkey0311

grassmonkey0311 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MD/NC

I saw a few weeks ago that his site didn't work. It looked like they had other domain names as well, and those were down too.

Anyone have an update on what happened to them? Pretty curious on this one...

8. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

Some of their pages are still up, some are removed, such as the home page. Definitely not done in a way that shows they care about search indexing and ranking, so it's not indicative of any rebranding or positive change.

9. joker17

joker17 LawnSite Member

I believe they are remodeling the website. If you refresh the page a few times the server will allow you to see the new home page.

10. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

403 server errors don't work that way, so you may be catching them as they try to fix whatever issue they're having, or whatever it is they are trying to do.

If it's intentionally down, as they launch a new site, then they've either not researched how to properly do this, got bad advice, or hired a complete moron. If you are relaunching/redesigning/rebranding, what you don't do is what they're doing.

Or, they got hacked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.