For the justmowit style companies

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kc2006, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

Didn't Lawn Jockey say they were still in business? This guy would know...wasn't he mentored by justmowit?

2. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

Almost forgot...what about DFW? Anybody call him and see if justmowit's still in business?

3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

We are taking about the company named just mow it. 35cent thinks he is the just mow it of all of TN. No web prescense either but whatever he inserted himself in that position.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Patriot Services

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  5. Will P.C.

Will P.C. LawnSite Senior Member

lol funny stuff

6. PicturePerfectLawns

PicturePerfectLawns LawnSite Gold Member

As far as I know, JustMowIt in DFW was the same company as the one in Austin. Because on their old website it said serving "Austin, DFW, San Antonio, and I think somewhere else." I went by my customers a few days ago, it was defiantly mowed. And she said they mowed in the ice on Tuesday. So they are defiantly still in business. As far as how they are doing business, they are subcontracting out here at least, but their doors are still open. If you want to clarify they are still open here's the number for their Austin location. It shows their website is down, but here's their phone number. (512) 215-4637. Not to mention on their voice mail for closed hours mentions the 2014 season and that their schedules were sent out to previous customers for the 2014 Season. So yes, they are defiantly open.

7. Patriot Services

Just gotta love the "ice mowing" part. Ranks right up there with TG ferting snow.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

I called that number and it says nothing about just mow it. It does mention a website called ordermows.com which is also down. Very strange for a multi million dollar company if you ask me....
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Patriot Services

I still think the real company is long gone and now its just a bunch of bottom feeders stealing the name for as long as they can get away with it. Now its a multi million name user company.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. PicturePerfectLawns

PicturePerfectLawns LawnSite Gold Member

My exact point. Ordermows.com was working a few days ago, and it was one of the websites where they are hiring subcontractors. No idea why it's down now. But it was defiantly the same that was working days ago, and they had a section to hire sub contractors and a section to order mows. Which explains the subcontracting theory. Here's the yelp page I pulled the phone number from. Also it still shows their old website on this page which is now down.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/just-mowing-austin-2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.