for the newbees

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfsup, Mar 4, 2002.

1. turfsup

turfsup LawnSite Member

I just received the proposal template and cover letter that I ordered off this site and I have to say that it's going to help me out a bunch. I'm not very creative when it comes to writing things in a professional manner so this is going to come in handy. It's short and sweet but includes everything the customer needs to know up front and it allows you to alter it to your liking. Definitely worth the $30 to me!:blob4:

2. CS Lawns

CS Lawns LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

I just ordered the templates today and recieved them within 5 miniutes of ordering ! Already changed some wording added my letterhead and mailed some off.

Like you said turfsup these will be handy, I am also going to purchase the second set later this evening. Not sure why I waited so long?

Good Luck

3. turfsup

turfsup LawnSite Member

yeah, me neither

4. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

ok I give up...where are these templates that are 'for sale' ?

5. turfsup

turfsup LawnSite Member

at the very bottom of this sites selection page it says valuable info. for sale. pan down and you'll see bidding and estimate templates as well as 20 direct mail templates. i just got done ordering the direct mail templates not but 2 minutes ago.

6. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Guys...

I'm glad the letter and proposal templates are working out. If you ever have any questions, you can call me or e-mail me any time. I will do whatever I can to help. The letters are in word format and a piece of cake to use. We have had people order them that are just starting out all the way up to $5-$10 million dollar companies. We have had an excellent response. It is a great way to get in touch with potential clients and a fantastic way to keep in touch with existing clients. Best of Luck. Thanks again to all who have ordered.

Sean Adams
    LawnCareSuccess@aol.com

7. scagman

scagman LawnSite Senior Member

Sean, make some contract templates. I will buy it and im sure others will too. I love the proposal and 20 directs great job.

8. CS Lawns

CS Lawns LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

LAWNGODFATHER:

You seem to have an answer for everything that comes up in this forum, is there anything you dont know?

Easy now just kidding :D dont sick your goons on me

I have copied many of your post on my word program along with many others for easier/faster viewing

I am new to the lawn business (2nd year) and I am glad I stumbled across this site. Thanks for all the free info, its something that is hard to get locally if you know what I mean

You all keep typing & I will keep learning :blob3: