For the people here complaining about gas prices.....

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by OMG, Aug 31, 2005.

1. OMG

OMG LawnSite Senior Member

most stations here no longer have gas. It's being bootlegged for $15 per gallon.

That's assuming you've had something to eat and are physically/financially able to go get it.

That is also of course assuming your vehicle isn't under water or destroyed.

Yea, I know we all have problems, but my concerns for gas prices last week seem trivial now.

2. OMG

OMG LawnSite Senior Member

I need to add, the majority of the stations that have gas, have no power---so you still can't buy it.

3. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

My thoughts are with you guys. I would feel lucky to be alive after what happ. down there. Hope your life returns to normal eventully.

4. MBDiagMan

MBDiagMan LawnSite Senior Member

OMG,

Please excuse those who are standing around complaining about gas prices while you guys are going through what you are having to deal with.

My prayers are with all of you.

Best of luck,
    Doc

5. wbw

wbw LawnSite Fanatic

In our thoughts and prayers. I am in the south as well. It could have just as easily been us.

6. jbell113

jbell113 LawnSite Senior Member

Yea OMG what you just posted should definately make all of us think twice about complaining about some of our trivial problems. I feel for you and all the others down there....hope everything works out for you.