? for the pros

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by UnderCutter, Apr 21, 2005.

1. UnderCutter

UnderCutter LawnSite Member

Im in the market for a new blower I was looking at the Echo PB410 Or The PB651 what are your thoughts I don't have any right now

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

pb751-----------------

3. Watkinslawnservice

Watkinslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I was in a similar situation as you this year. I would opt for more power if I were you. If you are only going to use it to blow clippings off of hard surfaces then I would go with the PB-460. It is a lot lighter. If you do any clean-ups at all get the most powerfull blower you can find. You will thank your self. I opted for an in-between solution and purchased the PB-610. It does an adequite job but I kind of wish I would have bought a redmax 8000. Or at least a PB-751 but they are so heavy for day to day use. 610 has good power in a little lighter package.

Dave :waving:

4. EWIRedMaxRep

EWIRedMaxRep LawnSite Member

Two good choices are the EB 4401 which can be had in the 299.99 to 319.99 range. Both have two year commercial warranty as all RedMax pro products do and the EB 7001 RH which is 449.99 It has the best air filtration in the market and is a powerhouse. As always, go with the brand that you have a good dealer for locally. Support is as important as product.

5. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

If I were in the market for another blower at the time I would go with the RedMax 7001. I have echos, a stihl, and the RedMax 7001 and 8000. I don't like the RedMax 8000, too heavy and uses too much gas. I would rather have the 7001 10:1 over the 8000. Love that blower.