For those into Off Road!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by JoeyD, Nov 6, 2007.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Unique Lighting Systems (the company I work for) is based out of Southern California. We are really big into desert racing, such as the SCORE, CORR, &BITD racing series as well as pre running in the California, Nevada, and Mexican deserts. A large portion of our company including both of our owners participate in the whole off road scene and spend a large part of our free time traveling to the desert to go and run our toys.

Recently our owners paired up with a local Off Road shop that has sponsored our Unique Lighting race vehicles for years. We came up with an idea to offer to guys in our industry of Landscaping and outdoor lighting our race team discount.

So if any of you are interested in recieving a discount on a new lift, set of tires, long travel suspensions, shocks, seats, harnesses, performace parts for your diesels then feel free to PM me and I would be happy to send you out a Unique Lighting Race Team card to use to make purchases online or by phone and or in person at any Off Road Warehouse store. Online at www.offroadwarehouse.com.

Weather your into Rock Crawling, racing, or cruising your Jeep, 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive Truck, Yamaha Rhino, or Dune Buggy ORW has something for you!!! On top of that they have a ton of cool accesories to slap on your trailers such as compressed air bottles, high lift jacks, and spare parts!

[​IMG]
    Above: The Unique Lighting Pre Runner dual purpose buggy's

[​IMG]
    Above: Big Horse Power Long Travel sand buggy

[​IMG]
    Above: Unique Lighting/ORW Race Rhino

[​IMG]
    Above: Camburg Trophy Truck

[​IMG]
    Above: Unique (Mason) Pre Runner Buggy w/ 650hp LS2 motor

Joey D.
    joey.digiovanni@uniquelighting.com

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Looks like fun!

3. JoeyD

So you guys know this is a good discount too. This isnt a discount that every parts store offers people.

I do not work for them I only buy stuff through them so let me know if any of you want to get hooked up! They will ship directly to your door step.

Joey D.

4. DK lawn care

DK lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

what kind of parts do they sell?

5. JoeyD

Everything in relation to Off Road type equipment. Shocks, Lift Kits, Leveling Kits, Diesel Power Chips and Turbo Kits, Tires, Wheels, Seats, Harnesses, Racing parts, custom fabrication stuff like Heim Joints and bushings, lights, grills, bumpers, Just about everything. They have been re doing the website for the last month so they are adding stuff to it but check it out at www.offroadwarehouse.com

Let me know if any of you want our Unique Racing team discount. We are able to give it to anyone we want in the Landscape/Construction industry. It is a great discount!!!!

6. DK lawn care

DK lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

dang, i am looking for lights for my truck

7. JoeyD

Check out the websote or let me know what your looking for!! My contact info is belwo if you want to call or email me.

Joey D.