For those Lisc for applicatons

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Advanced Lawncare, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Advanced Lawncare

Advanced Lawncare LawnSite Member

Those of you that are lisc for applications is it worth the time and trouble to get and keep the lisc. I know that there is some debate on if to get lisc or to sub it out. My question is for those that are lisc. Was or is it worth the trouble. Thank you

2. Mac V2.0

Mac V2.0 LawnSite Member
    from Mid OH

It sounds as if you are woried about breaking even, correct? If thats the case, it wont be the liscensing fees but rather the insurance rider policy that will determine your break even point more substantially. The knowledge you gain from the liscensing test is incredible and well worth whatever your cost. Even if you sub your apps, it would be wise to know your stuff so you can call your sub and let him know of any problems you may notice so they can rectify them.

3. Advanced Lawncare

Advanced Lawncare LawnSite Member

You are correct. I have the core & turf manuals. I have read them and done some studying, I am in the process of trying to get quotes on the insurance. I know that there is more headache with records and such. Just trying to find out what the experience of others have been. Thanks for your response. Ted

4. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

Well worth it.

5. Enviro Green

Enviro Green LawnSite Senior Member

Hmmm,

Let em answer this...

Yes, since all I do is apps, it was worth it. It returned about 10000% on my ionvestment this season.

LOL

EG

6. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

how advanced can....advanced lawncare systems be if you dont even have a licence?