For those of you with service agreements

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by scottishmaximus, Mar 3, 2004.

1. scottishmaximus

scottishmaximus LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

For those that use service agreeements or contracts, do you give the customer a copy? If yes, do you go home and copy it with their signature, just give them a blank sheet, have them sign a second one, or another method?

Thanks,

Scott

2. scottishmaximus

from ohio

whoops bumped the post key

3. brian mon

brian mon LawnSite Member

Print up two....sign both........they get one send the other w/their sig. back to me...

works for me

4. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

agreement is worked into the proposal, 3 part carbonless form. Customer gets one copy and the other 2 are filed.

5. ollie212@tds.net

ollie212@tds.net LawnSite Member

I use a three-part contract yellow and white copy stays with us and pink with customer. Easiest way to handle it .

6. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I had them return the original and I will make a copy and give it to them the first time I cut their yard for the year.

7. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

Same here.

If I have to leave an estimate for someone that's not home, I take the pink copy with me for a reference.

They then sign, keep the yellow copy for themselves and send me the white one.

8. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

don't any of your customers want to go over the agreement with you? many of mine do, so I just bring along two copies. after we discuss the agreement, they get a copy and I get a copy.

9. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

I think the three part copy would be the ideal way.

10. scottishmaximus

from ohio

Thanks everyone for the posts. Where do you get you agreements made? Can a Staples make them or is there a better place?