for those of you with white pickups and white trailers

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by sparcolawn, Feb 3, 2006.

1. sparcolawn

sparcolawn LawnSite Member
    from IN

are your shirts white as well or do you use different colors?
  2. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I had a white truck and my trailer was gray. White doen't show the nicks scratches(which will happen) as bad as the other colors. It looks comercial and and most logos and lettering will contrast nicely.

I don't know of many (brickman, Valley Crest) who match uniforms to the truck color....
  3. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

I use a white truck for exactly the reasons Marc mentioned (I run open landscape trailers and color options are black & black). We wear uniforms of dungarees/khaki shorts, and gray tee-shirts/sweatshirts with company logo.

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Pewter, --Blue lettering.
    Chevy does not offer the same color anymore but comes close. Gray will also work for us. Pace matches up very well with the trailers. (our opens are just black)
    Our shirts are a light gray. I believe they are called ASH, All lettering is blue and the style matches. Shirts are embroidered on the breast.
    Cards have a pewter bottom 1/3 with the phone and address in blue.
    These colors are not to hard to keep clean, shirts do not show dirt as bad as white. Not too hot in summer. I feel it is just a touch classier than white. And yes it all matches.
  5. KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I have a red Silverado with a red enclosed trailer....with this logo ...wear red t-shirts...hoping to put logo on them

6. KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

sorry for the double post...thought this pic was better