For Those Who Don't Believe Yet...

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Team-Green L&L, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

I just wanted to share the reality of a good website. If you haven't already gotten the results you need from your time and money in web development...trust me, you can!

These are the latest estimate requests from our online estimate request page. We have had many more callers from the site, but the people who just fill out an online form are typically the "tire kickers" and the results from our campaign thus far are showing much promise.

03-11-08

I am looking to update the concrete around our inground pool.

Results: SOLD WITH $5000.00 UPSELL

03-15-08

I am interested in getting an estimate on a patio.

Results: PROBABLY NOT SOLD

03-16-08

We are in need of new landscaping in our front yard. Because of the drought last year we lost some of our shrubs.
    We are planning on selling our home and want to make the curb appeal presentable.
    We have a little more than half an acre of land.
    Our home is a raised ranch with 2 sections on either side of the home with landscaping areas.
    We need something that is low matienence and drought resistant. We want something very simple.
    Our budget is maybe $1000-$2000. Is this too small a job for your company?
    We have about 8 shrubs that need to be removed and a sad Japanese Maple. We also have a rock retaining wall by the driveway. The rocks are those flat kind that chip easily. Not sure what they are called.
    We have already overseeded the lawn. It has alot of damage from the drought.
    Could you let us know if you are able to come to this area?
    Thank You for your time.

Results: SOLD

03-29-08

In the planning/budgeting stage and am interested in a progressive approach. Interested in starting small as the list is long.

Results: STILL WORKING ON IT

03-28-08

I am interested in having a paver patio built in my backyard, approx 200 sq ft, and would like to get an estimate.

Results: STILL WORKING ON IT