For trade or sale-Snapper 48" pro wb

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Accu-cut Lawn Care, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Accu-cut Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 48" Snapper belt drive Walkbehind that I recently acquired. I really need to trade the machine for a 44" or 36" cut unit. The Snapper is in excellent shape and includes the following: Jungle wheels, extra blades, has many new parts. Ask and I'll post some pics....Also, I am willing to travel a bit for a good deal! Selling price outright is 1300.:usflag:

2. Cuttin' Edge

Cuttin' Edge LawnSite Member

I'm interested. How old is it?

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

How Old?
    pics????

4. Accu-cut Lawn Care

I don't now the exact year...But I can tell you that it has been well taken care of. All of the anti scalp rollers are in good shape...The controls work perfectly...The muffler is new... The belts are new... The previous oowner was very methodical about keeping up on the grease points... The spindles are perfect... solid front tires... gator blades(two sets)... afterarket hour meter(shows 100 but that is not actual)... fresh oil change... starts on 2nd pull every time. I'll post some pics and try to figure out what year it is.

5. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Here are a few pics taken in my garage where the lighting was not too good.

snapper 001.jpg

snapper 002.jpg

snapper 003.jpg

snapper 004.jpg

snapper 005.jpg

6. GrizCat

GrizCat LawnSite Member

how aboout 900 because of the travel I would have to do to come get it. I live in Nevada and would be willing to take it but the gas would kill me. I could go higher if we met have way or something. Let me Know

Kyle.

7. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Why would you drive 2.5 days to get a walkbehind mower? That trip alone would cost you more than the cost of the mower itself. If you are interested in shipping options, I don't think it would cost more than a couple of hundred dollars to freight ship a wb.

8. Accu-cut Lawn Care

I used this mower for the past couple of days...and it cut/ran great. I've tweaked the controls and it really is ready to mow. What are you waiting for?:usflag:

9. Alluring Lawns

Alluring Lawns LawnSite Member

Does the mower come with a grass catcher, and do you have any idea what shipping would be to zip 83686, you can not find any good used equipment around here...thanks

10. Accu-cut Lawn Care

My zip is 37343. Google freight shipping and talk to someone who would know shipping requirements for a walkbehind mower. If you set everything up...I would have no problem dropping it off at a shipping hub.