1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

for you chevy guys!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by M RASCOE&SONS, Apr 27, 2009.

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

im lookin to trade my 1984 monte carlo ss with 69k original miles for a used zero turn or stander .the car is un molested,it has a 305 v8 with automatic, air,pw and locks.this car has been under a carport covered with a car cover for the last 6 yrs.the bad part is the car has not been started in six yrs so im gonna try this wk to change the oil and drain the gas and get her fired off.the interior is a 8 out of 10(needs a good cleaning to get out musty smell),the exterior is 7.5 out of 10.true ss low miles .:drinkup:

2. robct

robct LawnSite Member
    from ct

My first car was an 87 SS great fun car.
  3. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

Very nice man, don't see too many around anymore. Only time I see them is the body on those dirt track cars. You should have no problem selling/trading it.
  4. kps2389

kps2389 LawnSite Senior Member

whats your asking price?
  5. Digdug

Digdug LawnSite Member

How much $. Thanks, doug

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

sorry guys she left on a trailer at 730pm this evening.i swear i put her on craigs last night and less than 24 hrs later she was gone.thanks for the interest