FORCE blower update for all....

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by mcwlandscaping, Apr 24, 2006.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Stopped by my dealer today to ask about it. They didn't know what it was, so i spent around half an hour with the head guy at the place going to LS and showing him where the link was for the blower and such. He called the head of billy goat for me when we were there and the head guy said billy goat was very surprised that my dealer (let alone the public) knew about the blower. Anyway, BG said that the machines have just hit production and will hopefully be in dealers by june/july of this year. Currently there is no literature available for it at all but it is being worked on now by BG.

All in all, dealer was happy i stopped in and told them about it, he was very impressed with the blower when i showed him the video on the site as well. When my dealer talked to BG he gave them my name and address so ill let you know when i get literature so you guys will know that it is available,

thanks guys, figured ide let you know of this new info

mike

2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

thanks mike! that blower looks amazing i want one on my cleanups!

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Funny! thinking about it now, Lawnsites MR. FORCE could have been the guy on the phone with my dealer!!

4. Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries

Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries LawnSite Senior Member

More than likely your dealer spoke with the distributor. I actually asked around here to see if a dealer had called up with questions about the Force. I know who he would have been directed to and none of them had been contacted with Force questions. Some of that distributors employees may not have been updated yet. Thanks for spreading the word though.

Drew Coates
    (aka Mr. Force)

5. DESTEFANO3782

DESTEFANO3782 LawnSite Member

when can i get it. i called my dealer they new nothing about it. what is the msrp of the 13 hp

6. The Goat Guy

The Goat Guy LawnSite Member
    from MO

We're making units now. Many of the Dealers don't know about them as the distributors don't want to get them excited until inventory shows up. Expect to see them at dealerships in July. MSRP on the 13hp Honda will be around $1,500

Drew Coates
    (aka Mr. Force)