1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Force Blowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grass_cuttin_fool, Jan 6, 2006.

1. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I saw a pair of blinking eyes in the sponsor forum at the top of the page and clicked on it. I havent ever heard of this walk behind blower before. How long have they been a company? have they ever had a blower on the market before? has anyone used any of there products? I should be ashamed for asking this but how long have they been a sponsor here? I cant beleive I missed them :dizzy:

2. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

They just came on today. They don't have a product for sale yet but I think I want one, watch the video its great!
  3. jmurphy

jmurphy LawnSite Senior Member

101 days till we can get one:cool: :)
  4. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe I am a skeptic, however, I would like to see the questions posed under their specifications site actually answered instead of seeing marketing hype. Also, if the units are available in 100 days, don't you think that dealers would have already signed up to sell them, and if so, shouldn't there be a link on their site so we can contact a local dealer and demo one? My two cents.
    That's not to say that I am not interested in seeing one.
  5. jmurphy

jmurphy LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah the specs were very weird. Im skeptical too.
  6. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

OK, whew I thought I was behind on the times lol. I just couldnt ever remember that name or ever heard anyone mention them. Maybe Im not as :dizzy: as I thought:waving:
  7. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like it can move some air, but wth is up with the specs page?
  8. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

I agree with markf -- much hype with little substance to their story. The video piece may appeal to the mass market 18-34 yr olds who have a degree in Communications, but to those of us working with our hands and back, the video is a turn-off.

The next time I want 42 pound concrete blocks moved, I'll keep it in mind. I don't think there is much market for air-powered block movers. A well-managed air flow for moving leaves is of far greater interest.
  9. Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries

Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries LawnSite Senior Member

I'm glad you like what you've seen so far. We will get more detailed with the specifications as we get closer to the launch date. Check back with us for updated information.

Neither Billy Goat or Little Wonder post their performance numbers as there are no industry standards. The manufacturers end up leapfrogging one another without having to prove it. The way we look at it the performance is in the pudding, or video in this case.

Mr. Force
  10. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

When i asked Little wonder about a year ago what the CFM's where on there Blowers where, I got a very rude answer from them. I will no longer buy there stuff.

I am more then interested in this blower .

Good Luck:waving: