1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ford Dump truck for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Irwin97, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irwin97

Irwin97 LawnSite Member

Hello everyone

We bought this 87' F700 Dump truck for our business. We've used it alot and its been a good workhorse ( hauling 5 - 6 tons ) most of time along w/ equipment trailer for skid steer.

We are now selling or would like to trade it due to fact that now we get more and more jobs/client base in downtown where its historic area. Therefore lot of roads/alleyways is small and is not design for our truck. We need to sell or trade in order to downsize to a F-350 which will suit us better.

Here's information on the truck ...

- 1987 F700
    - 370 V8 A/T
    - 29k miles
    - 4x2
    - 10 feet bed
    - PTO
    - Pintle
    - Clear MD title in my name
    - 26,500 GRW now but can be changed for bigger GRW or smaller

Truck was bought from company that had it in their fleet of over 20 trucks and this truck was used less ( as a back up truck - reason for low miles ). Yes the miles is original. Its not most beautiful truck in world - have rust here and there but it get job done every time. Will need tune up before work full time as it rarely left lot lately. Truck is in Frederick MD 21703.

I will trade for F-350 with following:

- Regular Cab
    - Automatic
    - 4x4 Prefer but will consider 4x2
    - Regular pick up truck, Flatbed, Dump, Dually will be considered

I might take look into F-250 but have to be loaded w/ 8 ft bed, reg cab, 4x4, low miles and so forth.

If you have one please contact us w/ info and pictures if possible. If I were to sell it for cash ... will neg at 8.5 and go from there ( you wont find 29k miles truck at this price ) Trade will be even only ( I have lot of money tied up in my Hot Rods :hammerhead: )

Have more pictures can send - have hard time loading them up here.

Thanks! :usflag:

2. Irwin97

Irwin97 LawnSite Member

Will try to load few more pictures if I can

3. Irwin97

Irwin97 LawnSite Member

More pictures attached for some people who request it.

4. Irwin97

Irwin97 LawnSite Member

Doesn't anyone have possible offers on my dump truck or trades? :cry:I would like to try move this truck quick if I can in order to get different unit.
  5. Irwin97

Irwin97 LawnSite Member

I guess nobody is interested in this truck at all - I will put it back to work and if anyone want this truck then let me know! I've found nice F-350 that will fit my needs.
  6. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

looks like a nice clean truck. came from up my way I see from the mud flaps.
  7. grasscutter24

grasscutter24 LawnSite Member

Hey Irwin,

I would be interested in talking with you more about your dump truck. What is the max. yards of mulch it can load at one time? PM me your #
  8. Irwin97

Irwin97 LawnSite Member

@cat320 - yep I bought it from Mass.
  9. Irwin97

Irwin97 LawnSite Member

@grasscutter24 Sure you are welcome to contact me anytime about truck. I've never loaded it to the max but I haul average of 6 tons of Mulch so I guess 9 yards comfortable and usually have more room left. It might can haul 11 - 12 tops. I will send you PM w/ my number.
  10. exmark user

exmark user LawnSite Senior Member

What is asking price?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.