Ford Super Duty Accessories

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by GravelyGuy, Aug 22, 2013.

1. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

I am trading off my 2009 F250 and I have some stuff that came off of it. The backrack/siderails should fit many different model years. The rest of the stuff will fit a 2008-2010 Super Duty.

I am asking $750 for the custom built sides. I just completely sanded this and primed/painted it with Rustoleum professional. It looks just like new. I had this custom fabricated and it fits perfect and really lets you fill up your bed with mulch etc. It also protects the back window and works as a rack. It has multiple rings welded on for tie down points. The hardware is stainless. Cannot Ship, located in Lafayette, Indiana.

The WeatherTech mats keep the carpet looking new. Front and rear. $115.00 shipped.

WeatherTech no drill mud guards. $40.00 shipped.

Firestone Ride Rite Air Springs. Complete kit, just removed yesterday. Includes all hardware. I replaced a few pieces of corroded hardware. They do not leak and work awesome. $175.00 shipped.

09 F250 (23).jpg

mats.jpg

securedownload[1].jpg

2. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

I'm working on more pictures

3. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

more..........

airbags.jpg

09 F250 (22).jpg

09 F250 (24).jpg

4. Jaybrown

Jaybrown LawnSite Bronze Member

How was that truck for you ? 6.7 diesel ?

5. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Is that a standard size bed? I have a long bed, and I would like that backrack and side rails.

6. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

Jaybrown- It was a 5.4 V8 gas. It was a great truck and gave me no real trouble. I about shed a tear seeing it go this morning lol.

Oakleaf- It was on a shortbed. You could pretty easily weld a foot of tubing in there if you really wanted to. I am considering doing that myself if it doesn't sell because I have a long bed now. It really is a nice setup.

7. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

bump.......

8. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

Airbags are sold...

9. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

$650 for the bed sides, $100 for floor mats. Still have mud flaps also. I just installed another set of Weathertech flaps on my 2013 this morning. They make very nice stuff.

I paid over $1000 for the bed sides, I still have the receipt!

10. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

to the top...