1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ford Tough!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McKeeLand, Mar 20, 2007.

1. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a old pic of my old super duty i found looking though some old pics. The trailer is really hooked up to the truck. i had a fifth wheel that we pulled a 32' goose-neck with and we needed to move the storage trailer from one spot to another on the property. it was pretty much empty but still pretty heavy. it was fun. thought you ford guys would get a kick out of it.

2. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

Only a FORD could do that.
  3. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Of course.....:hammerhead:
  4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

that picture is fake!!!!
  5. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

someone cut out the Chevy pulling that Ford!
  6. 1cooltreeguy

1cooltreeguy LawnSite Senior Member

Notice the front legs on the trailer are still supporting the trailer and I am sure it is empty. I saw the same pic before w/ a chevy hooked the the front of Ford and it was pulling the ford and the trailer - Someone photo-edited it out? LOL - JK
  7. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

no they're not...the landing gear is up just not all the way, if i was just pulling the trailer from 1 spot at the shop to another i wouldn't take the landing gear all the way up either, its a pain
  8. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

You guys on here crack me up. Listen i don't have them time to be posting fake pics or playing around in photo shop. these are pics that i took of my truck pulling our storage trailer that i found and thought you guys would like to see. take from it what you will. i have attached some better quality "fake pics" for you to see. and the landing gear on the trailer is up on the pass. side and it is stuck on the drive side. its up only high enough to move the trailer.

9. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

10. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

The pictured is cropped to cut out the ford chained up the the chevy thats in front pulling the ford lol