1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ford's All-New 6.7-Liter V-8 Power Stroke Diesel Engine

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by MileHigh, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Panhead

Panhead LawnSite Member

:hammerhead: :laugh:

not in a million years....
  2. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

gravel rat siad it the best in his last post. My dodge dealer onwer neighbor is kinda worried about what will happen when contract is done.
  3. WH401

WH401 LawnSite Senior Member

4. brandon9996

brandon9996 LawnSite Member

Haha that is exactly what i figured would have been said about that. I found that post in a press i was reading and couldn't believe it, i was beginning to worry thinking they knew something that i havn't heard yet. I knew there were several viewers on here who keep up with the diesel industry and they could get it lined out.
  5. brandon9996

brandon9996 LawnSite Member

That wasn't my theory that was a post in an article i read and i put it on here to see what some of you say about that, i knew it wasnt ever going to happen because otherwise dodge would have already advanced to the new 2500's with cummins. And no sir this being internet there is no way in hell i would give out my information like that are you crazy! LOL plus i dont have that kind of money otherwise id be in Kentucky betting it on horses haha

6. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

You forgot Volvo
  7. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

Not sure what you mean but ford and volvo are no more.
  8. ZTR_Diesel

ZTR_Diesel LawnSite Senior Member

Gravel Rat -

You need to check out this page...look very closly at the engine itself in the "pickups (F250)" then the "performance" tab. Or ask someone to help you with protugese: (Yes, that is a 3.9L B-series in an F250)

9. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

I have seen plenty of Cummings and cats in fords. They were all heavy duty engines.
  10. Hanau

Hanau LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet Christ on a pogo stick. There is no G in Cummins.