Forever Young Landscaping picture thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by airsoft1779, Aug 1, 2011.

1. airsoft1779

airsoft1779 LawnSite Member

Thought I would start a thread of some pictures of my equipment and work. Been in business for 5 years now part time and love it. Currently have 21 accounts, mostly 1/4-1/2 acre residential houses. No commercial yet..

Rules: No bashing or negative comments allowed. Constructive criticism is welcome and encouraged. Gimmie your thoughts and tips.

My setup as of today.

Scag 36" hydro walk behind. Just got it yesterday, and lovin it.

MTD 42" riding mower. yes, i know, but it is 19 years old, and built like a TANK. They don't make them the same anymore.. But this thing has lasted me 2 seasons. Starts up easily and never replaced anything, ever. Ran it day in and day out and just keeps on going. Very reliable and leaves a pretty darn good cut.. Ohh, I also got it for FREE. That's why I use it. It is now my back up mower.

Toro super recycler 22" mower, honda engine. Used on a few of my lawns. Cuts great.

MTD push mower, side discharge, briggs engine. Also got for FREE. Its a back up, but has been reliable and starts first pull every time for 3 seasons.

Husqvarna 323L weed whacker. Back up

Stihl fs 90R trimmer with a hedge trimming attachment

Husqy 125BT blower.

Not pictured is a tiller i got and the sprayer is my dad's, don't really use it but I have it.

Letme know what you think..

Picture's won't upload, but got like 20 of them so far.. I'll work on it.

2. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Where the pics at pero?

3. airsoft1779

not sure when I click managage attachments and upload them from my computer I always get a "upload fail" so not sure whats up.. and it is a jpeg

4. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

they are probably too big. try resizing them. there is most likely already a photo program on your computer or you can search the site and it tells you how to resize them. Hope this helps!

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

6. airsoft1779

I dont think the size is a problem. I took them with my iphone so they range from 2-3 and the limit is 3.95. I may try and upload them to some other site and then link it on here..

7. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Try that. Also try resizing. I take all mine with my droid and 90% of them work but sometimes one or two will need resized even though one taken a minute before works fine.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. airsoft1779

put them on picasa

photog.JPG

photoj.JPG

photos.JPG

photod.JPG

photof.JPG

9. airsoft1779

photoh.JPG

photok.JPG

photoq.JPG

photow.JPG

photo.JPG

10. airsoft1779

and note, i did not clean off any of my equipment, just blew it off, so yes they are dirty..

photoa.JPG

ssdf.JPG

mower%2Bside.JPG

mower.JPG