1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Former lurker, new member

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mr.Ziffel, Sep 23, 2000.

1. Mr.Ziffel

Mr.Ziffel LawnSite Senior Member

Hello all. I'm finishing up my second full season caring for a 40 ac. farm which used to be a hobby and is now a lifestyle. I work from a home [farm] office part-time and on the farm the rest of the time. Our goal is to present a perfectly-groomed, Kentucky horse farm manicured look to which we're getting closer each year. Sorry for not posting this in the how did you get started area, but I'll go there now with my equipment, etc. -- I just wanted to introduce myself and prepare you for the onslaught of questions I've been holding back while I read your posts.

Will M.

[I think Mr. Ziffel was the pig farmer on Green Acres]
  2. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome, here at lawnsite you will learn a great deal of useful information. I'm sure after caring for 40acres of grass I'm sure you could also share information with us on taking care of a 10,000 sq. ft. lawn HA HA!!!!!! Again Welcome to Lawnsite. Enjoy!!!!!!
  3. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome....... Glad you made it to the other side, Looking forward to your insite.
  4. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Hows Arnold Ziffel the tv watching pig doing?