Forms to Download

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by naturescaretaker, Jan 17, 2005.

1. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

I have been asked what forms I use. Here is a link to download them. Saves time replying to PM's. These are the basic forms I used and each one was customized from what you can download and tailored to each client. I don't think I had one that was the same. I add some more later this month when I have the time. I must have 30 or 40 of them. These are the most common ones. All are in MS Word for Windows XP.

http://www.coastalgreenscapes.com/forms.htm

2. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

coastal, i see that noone has said it, so i will be the first one...

thank you. i am sure that these forms will help a lot of people. that is very generous of you. thank you very much.

3. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

COASTAL- I for one I want to thank you. Some-what of a new guy here, still learning and I need all the help and advice I can get. Just goes to show that you all really want to help. So thanks for the forms and I am hoping in the next few weeks I can get all my forms and "aggrements" all together before early spring THANKS :waving:

4. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

nhboy, dont forget to get insurance and register with the state if you have not done so.
    :)

5. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Coastal looks great, very professional. Thanks for taking the time and effort.

6. boxoffire

boxoffire LawnSite Member

Way cool of you Coastal. I was one of the goof balls looking for a bid sheet from you earlier and I come out here to see if you replied back and you put a thread out here for everyone. Let me know if you ever head up to Raleigh and I'll meet you and buy you a beer! :drinkup: Thanks so much, sir. Hell, maybe I'll come live in MB and cut grass for you and play golf with most of my money... lol...

7. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Coastal,

Congrats on the big Christmas decision, a big thank you for the forms they will definitely come in handy. Hope its a bit warmer down your way than it is here!!
    :waving:

G-P

8. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I suggest that the new guys also take a look at the pricing on Coaltal's website. Especially the $35 minimum for grass cutting.

9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Coastal
    Lots of forms there I wish my cuputer would let me open them to check them out because I am looking for some new forms.O-Well I am sure it will help lots of others.

10. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi CoastalGreenscapes,

Great post. Thank you!