Forms to Download

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by naturescaretaker, Jan 17, 2005.

1. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

You should be able to open them. They open with Microsoft Word. If it will not open then go to microsoft.com and download the MS Word Reader and you can see them but not edit them.

2. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Coastal thanks for the forms also I have wordperfect 11 and it converts them and I can still edit them.

3. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

good wording on the forms.
    thanks for sharing.

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks for the help I did just did that and started checking them out they look good.

5. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

Be sure to check back next Monday as there will be about 25 forms added to this list. I just don't have the time this week to do it.

Brian

6. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

I would like to thank you for all the help you provide to everyone on here. I have been a member for awhile now and you seem to be one of the more professional individuals on here. I think that is something we all should strive for because with professionalism the opportunity to charge higher prices becomes easier. Professionalism, neatness, and organization make the sale.

7. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks Coastal, Always good to compare to see if something can be worded better. I like what I see. And talking about liking what I see, The calender thread is great. Thanks,

8. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Coastal--Looking at your web site I see that you have the turfco aerator. What did you think of that. Did it do what they say?
    Do you think it would be OK on the hills? (I know your mostly flat) Thanks for any reply