1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Forsale 2007 32" Wright Stander 15HP Kaw 46 Hrs

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Coastline Lawn, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Coastline Lawn

Coastline Lawn LawnSite Member

Yes that is right. It only has 46hours on it. We barely put a half an hour on this machine a week. Only have a couple of back yards that it is used on. Machine has a few scratches, but still looks new. Always stored indoors. Oil alway kept clean, though it doesnt have enough time on it to get the oil that dirty. Basically a new machine. Very little time on it. Excellent machine, we just simply dont use it and to be honest I really dont take many fenced in yards anymore unless they have a double gate. $4200.00

Forgot to mention that it is a fixed deck.

2. Coastline Lawn

Bump for an excellent machine

3. lawndude703

lawndude703 LawnSite Member

how low you willing to go?

4. Coastline Lawn

Please pm me with an offer if you are interested

5. slewis70

slewis70 LawnSite Member

I'm pretty new to the site. What is a pm? I'm considering an offer if I can line up a shipment.

Thanks

6. Coastline Lawn

Privat message. It is next to your screen name at the top of the page. I have sent you one with my email address.

7. Coastline Lawn

Ok, your Private messages are not turned on for some reason. It may be since you are so new to the site. So, I have found your emai address you gave in a previous post. I will try that.

8. Coastline Lawn

Mower is SOLD....