Forsale John Deere 7h17 walk behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by greenman92, Oct 9, 2011.

1. greenman92

greenman92 LawnSite Member

Forsale 2004 John Deere 7h17 commercial walk behind mower. I have owned it for 3 years I am the second owner. It is in very good shape and everything functions as it should. Hydros are tight. Always had the oil changed every 50 hours and greased every time used. I adjusted the valves last summer and new pullstart last week. There is no hour meter but it has low hour as its only been used to mow a couple small lawns. Original tires in good shape and lots of tread. I love this mower and have babied it and have shined it very often. I am a one man business and do not beat my equipment. I need to sell as I am getting a zero turn. The cut is amazing and has the high lift blades stripes beautifully. I have a proslide xt as you see in pictures with brand new plastic slide. The bracket for a bagger will not come with it i have the orignal shoot in excellent shape I will put on. Call or txt me at 2692771354. Asking $2600 with proslide or $2300 without.

photo.jpg

2. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

lets be real u dont grease it every time u use it...you're not kidding anyone...jusy sayin

3. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Heck, it looks like he waxes it everytime he uses it. Heck, by the way it looks he may just wax and grease it and not use it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. greenman92

Every day I use it i grease it before i go out lol. And I do wash my equipment every few days lol

5. ShaneysLawnCare

ShaneysLawnCare LawnSite Member

Do you still have it?

6. greenman92

Yes I do you can call or txt me at 269-277-1354

7. soccerlawn

soccerlawn LawnSite Senior Member

What size deck?

8. greenman92

48inch 7iron