Forum moving too fast

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jeffyr, Feb 7, 2001.

1. jeffyr

jeffyr LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats to chuck on the tremendous success of Lawnsite.....but it's moving too fast for me now. If Idon't check 3 times a day, I miss a page of threads. The topics are moving so quickly that I don't think many people even see them.....they are here and gone to the next page in less than a couple of hours !!!

jeffyr

[Edited by jeffyr on 02-07-2001 at 05:23 PM]

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I will beefing up our office staff so that I can stay privey to important threads as the mowing season gets underway. This way I can still be a part of it. I have upgraded my pager to alpha numeric so I can get the updates every 15 minutes on the hour.

Kris

3. Chopper Lover

Chopper Lover LawnSite Senior Member

Kris,

You mentioned increasing your staff and getting an Alpha-Numeric Pager to get updates every 15 mintues. Would you be getting the updates from your office or from this web site?

If it is by way of the web site how would such a thing be accomplished by others?

Thanks,
    Mark

4. kutnkru

I was just being facetious.

The post was supposed to imply that I was hiring more office personnel to stay on top of LS. Then they could send the pertanent information to me every 15 minutes via an alpha numeric pager.

I am one of the more frequent posters on here, so it was kind of a remedy to not having to go thru the "withdrawls" or "DT's" of being away from posting hourly.

Kris

5. jeffyr

Jocularity ?

6. kutnkru

facetious = tongue and cheek/teasing

7. greenlawncare

greenlawncare LawnSite Member

Kris,

Have you tried changing your default thread view? Go to your profile and change it to "Last 2 days" and see if that helps you.

8. kutnkru

GLC

Please elaborate on your post. I do not understand what my being tongue and cheek has to do with how many posts my computer views.

Thanks for the clarifying.
    Kris

9. visions landscape

visions landscape LawnSite Member

JEFFYR
    The site is growing, but this is offseaon so maybe we
    just all have more time to post and thread or just
    shoot the bull

10. jeffyr

see that.....12 hours later and I'm on page 2 already !!!