Found a goldmine

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GroundScapes, Sep 3, 2003.

1. GroundScapes

GroundScapes LawnSite Member

Hello folks,

I feel like this is my lucky night. I've been in business for a long time, but never knew that this large forum existed. I feel like I just stumbled upon a goldmine. I'm a member at a few computer forums, but didn't ever think about one for my own field. Is this the only green related forum that exists out there?

Now let me introduce myself.
    I currently run 4 full time crews (2 men on each crew) and I have an additional 3 part time employees that I use when I take on some bigger jobs.
    I have 134 full service accounts, 82 accounts that are just cuts with an occasional hedge trimming tacked on.
    Aerations and leaves are big for us in the fall.
    The past 3 years I have really branched out taking on more larger type jobs such as retaining walls and paver patios.

I really look forward to sitting back this winter and getting to shoot the breeze with you all. I hope to be able to answer some questions and help some of you out too.

Shoot me an e-mail if you'd like to chat.
    GroundScapes2003@yahoo.com

2. Welcome have a feild day (I mean year) searching the arcives...

Where in Ill you at?

God blessed server........grrrrrrrrrr

3. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to lawnsite! Enjoy your stay:D

4. Simone Lawn Service

Simone Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Welcome aboard Groundscapes! Do you also provide snow removal? If so, check out plowsite.com. You'll find a lot of the people on this board hang out over there during the winter months.

5. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Welcome!

6. Lawn Tek

Lawn Tek LawnSite Senior Member
    from u s a

Welcome . look foward to your insight

7. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

welcome new friend

8. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome, and I look forward to hearing your input on these threads. I'm sure your knowledge will be useful and insightful.

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

welcome...A word of advice from me, don't take responses personal, and just relax. I remember when I first started out I thought that everybody was a@@'s. Well, over time I have to admit that I too have turned into an a@@. :D

10. windmill

windmill LawnSite Member

Welcome . . . . and . . . .what tiedeman said, sometimes we get carried away with the joshing and forget that we might be stepping on someone's toes. I think you'll enjoy yourself on this forum we learn alot and rib alot. Mmmmm rib.