Found an A300 for sale.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by TonyG, Jun 12, 2007.

1. TonyG

TonyG LawnSite Member

Sounds like a good deal...and I'm interested in this as well. 05' A300 with less than 100 hours, 2-speed, Highflow, Gold package, Bob-Tach. Basically loaded with a GP bucket and a set of forks and a 12,000# trailer to boot. What would you pay for this set up? Are there any problems that I should be aware of with this year model?

2. Totally Stumped

Totally Stumped LawnSite Member

I'm guessing a 2005 Bobcat A300, fully loaded with trailer should go $40-45k. Keep in mind, A300 is the most sophisticated and complicated Bobcat loader out there. You have all the normal problems of a used skid steer, plus all the options, combined with all the AWS components. Most dealerships sell very few AWS loaders so finding a really good mechanic to work on your machine can be a pain in the a$$.
    Machine is pretty amazing when running. We kept ours in AWS about 95% of time. Cleared land with it and never hurt the steering components.

3. TonyG

TonyG LawnSite Member

This was a great find with 82 hours...$30k! We've decided it was to good to pass up, checked out ok with the Bobcat center it was purchased from.

4. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats odd, my new 220 was 37k
    MIke

5. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

Hey Stumped. give me a shout sometime!