1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Found an interesting surprise this morning

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eddie B, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

Arrived at the customer's lawn and the shed was missing. Neighbors said it was caused by internal combustion. They had chemicals, oxygen tanks, gas cans, and some other stuff stored. They have been on vacation and will be for a while, they don't even know about it yet.
  2. LightningLawns

LightningLawns LawnSite Senior Member

you better clean it up and build another one just like it before they get home.
  3. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

That would be spontaneous combustion,bummer!
  4. green thum

green thum LawnSite Member

;) ;) ;) Holy Schnickies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Dashunde

Dashunde LawnSite Senior Member

Went off and left the meth lab running... oops! :rolleyes:
  6. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

Yea I meant to say spontaneous... You can see the remains of their push mower in the front center, the metal handlebars actually melted. There's a nice snow blower in there too.
  7. GrassBustersLawn

GrassBustersLawn LawnSite Senior Member

That's what my barn will look like if it ever gets hit by lightning. I keep 35 gallons of gas, 2 propane bottles & three filled 100 cuft scuba tanks in mine.

8. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

That's funny. Say you did it. Just kidding.
  9. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm with you. I keep 55 gallons of race gas in my shed and a few extra nitrous bottles. that would be a big boom. Vent's are good.
  10. SoloMow

SoloMow LawnSite Member

Admit it, Ed. You removed the spark arrestor from your string trimmer. Just pay the customer for a new building. That's why you carry liability insurance. :D :D :D