Found link to not installing landscape or irrigation

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by h2oman, Feb 11, 2008.

1. h2oman

h2oman LawnSite Member

Here is the link about the "official" that said not to install landscape or irrigation, that I posted in the DON'T MOVE TO NC Post. http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/search.apx.-content-articles-NCN-2008-01-22-0032.html
    Went to the HBA meeting and they are going to have to start trucking water in to flush the lines for the new houses. If you know of someone that owns a truck with a container as clean as the ones that move milk, send them an email. I'm sure that prices will only increase if they have to pay $$$$'s to truck in the water. Now all the contractors that swore off hardscaping is now going back on their word:nono:. I'm a small operation with no over head and have been on hiatus since December shut-downs:cool2:.

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Yikes!! Not good.

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I think the entire southeast is awaiting a nice juicy tropical storm or two.

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe you could get one of these together.

[​IMG]

p.s. nice avatar boots ROFL -> what a geek

5. Wet_Boots

That's the fabulous Rain Magnet, on its way to save the Southeast.

6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Yep, send them west when they're done.

7. h2oman

h2oman LawnSite Member

Sorry, but you're out of luck....I don't think any amount of rain can help that dust bowl...

8. Mike Leary

We can only pray for you guys.

9. Wet_Boots

Hey, it all goes in a cycle. Wasn't it about a decade back, that NC was the hurricane target of the year? I know some folks that bought some vacation place near Wilmington, and got three hurricanes running them over in less than 12 months.

10. Mike Leary

Except for anyone with a new avatar.