found my mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AceLawnCare, Mar 12, 2004.

1. AceLawnCare

AceLawnCare LawnSite Member

i got a call from a friend who knew what i was looking for, he told me i had to go check out this used exmark turf tracer that the dealer here in town was selling. so i went to check it out. apparently this was the dealers personal mower it is a 98 or 99 hydro that he just new blades and belts and a 25 hp kohler engine in with a 60 inch cut it seems to run and cut perfect for 1500$ i went ahead and bought it (he told me if it had any problems in the next 60 days bring it in and he would take care of it free of charge) i used it today and it runs perfect

2. AceLawnCare

AceLawnCare LawnSite Member

sorry i did not mean to start a new thread i meant to reply to the thread i started in which i stated i was looking for a used w/b

3. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

You sound like a happy man AceLawnCare, and seems like you'll be having fun with it. Congrat on the new purchase!

4. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Enjoy it, It will service you well if it has been maintained properly.

5. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

wow-sounds like you made out with a great deal. especially since it was the dealers private machine-i would say thats a great find. have fun with it and good luck.

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

You got a pheNOMinal deal. For 15, you can't get hurt....no way. These are great machines, and there really hasn't been many changes in these in the last years. Good luck with it, and enjoy, as this machine is going to give you years of great use.

7. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

sounds like a good deal. Hope everything works out great with it.