Found my next ex-customer

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

You are free to express your opinion .... be it right or wrong.

2. Opinion based on long experience. You put your valves to open into empty air filled pipes. I'll put my valves to open into water and partially or fully filled pipes.

3. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Silver Member

That's me! That's me!

(according to Leary, anyway...)

4. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

My new medication is working, I've mellowed. You're only a piker/hack, getting a little old to be a dweeb. :waving:

5. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

6. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

So what? You think experience doing something automatically makes everything you say and done right? Guess what ... ten thousand years of experience will not make something wrong right.

I do? Now you fancy yourself a mind reader too? How many years of experience do you have at that trade?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  7. well then...... tell us your thought process on valve location. I told you mine and as usual you criticized.

8. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

I pointed out the problems with your less than informed statements about water hammer and valves. Where you choose to put your valves and if you manifold them or not has no bearing on your statements regarding valves and closing/opening speeds. If a valves opening/closing speed has no impact on water hammer, then perhaps you should let all them valve manufacturers and engineers know they are a bunch of dip shiits. While you are at it, you might as well submit your version of the laws of physics so they have something to work with.

9. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Silver Member

Last time I was on, it was Boots and Kiril.

Now it's Fimco and Kiril.

Some things never change.

10. As usual a gutless answer.